SHIPPING & RETURNS
Nongor orders are dispatched weekly during COVID-19 but except on UK Bank Holidays.
We are busy working through orders and queries. You will be emailed when your order is dispatched. Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we ship:
We currently post to addresses in the UK using the Royal Mail Service.
When we ship:
We are presently experiencing a high volume of orders so there may be a delay to your order being dispatched. Please keep an eye on your emails for more information.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, orders are dispatched once weekly (excluding bank holidays). Please be aware that there may be some delays to shipping and responding to queries due to the current situation.
We send via Royal Mail. Check out current prices via this link
If you are ordering more than 20 packets of products please contact email@example.com to discuss delivery pricing.
How can I track my parcel once it’s been dispatched?
You’ll receive an email when your order has gone out for delivery and be given an estimated time of arrival.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Terms and Conditions
Generally, orders placed online are covered by 'distance selling regulations'. This means you will have the right to return shipments you are not happy with.
In our Terms and Conditions, you must accept the following reasonable points:
1. You have invited us to send natural foods in a dehydrated ground form to you at your request, in the knowledge of the possibility that the goods may be delayed in transit and/or may travel in conditions not as recommended by us.
2. You accept that the products are safe for periods of time as long as they remain sealed and dry.
3. You accept that we endeavour to send parcels as fast as possible, but that you have a responsibility to provide an accurate address for delivery and to be available, or to arrange to have someone available to take the parcel in for you if it cannot fit through your letter slot due to volume or quantity of order. You indemnify us against any liability for the products in cases where they cannot be delivered by errors or omissions in the delivery information you provide to us or if the post man is unable to leave the parcel at the address you have provided regardless of 'no signature required' stickers or messages to leave without signatures'.
4. You agree that you have a responsibility to inspect your products for signs that they may be unfit for consumption and report any concerns within 24hrs.
5. We highly recommend that you ensure someone will be there to accept large deliveries. We accept no responsibility for parcels which go missing due to this.
6. **Please Note: We are still a really small business so we thank you for your support and patience. Each packet of Nongor Sunshine Tea and Nongor Rich Green Blend is made by hand, in small batches. Everything is made as naturally as possible and we only use high quality ingredients.
If you are still unsure about shipment or have any other queries regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is extremely important that we know that you are happy with the quality of our products when you receive them.